There can be no compromise between POVERTY and RICHES! The two roads that lead to poverty and riches travel in opposite directions.
If you want riches (financial, spiritual, mental, and material), you must refuse to accept any circumstance that leads towards poverty.
If you demand riches, determine what form, and how much will be required to satisfy you.
You have been given a road map which, if followed, will keep you on that road. If you neglect to make the start, or stop before you arrive, no one will be to blame, but YOU.
Fear of poverty is a state of mind but it is sufficient to destroy one’s chances of achievement in any undertaking, a truth which became painfully evident during the depression.
Self-analysis may disclose weaknesses which one does not like to acknowledge. This form of examination is essential to all who demand of LIFE more than mediocrity and poverty.
SYMPTOMS OF THE FEAR OF POVERTY
- INDIFFERENCE: expressed through lack of ambition; willingness to tolerate poverty; acceptance of whatever compensation life may offer without protest; mental and physical laziness; lack initiative, imagination, enthusiasm and self-control
- INDECISION: the habit of permitting others to do one’s thinking
- DOUBT: expressed through excuses designed to cover up, explain away, or apologize for one’s failures.
- WORRY: expressed by finding fault with others, a tendency to spend beyond one’s income, neglect of personal appearance, scowling and frowning; lack of poise, self-consciousness, and self-reliance
- OVER-CAUTION: the habit of looking for the negative side of EVERY circumstance
- PROCRASTINATION: the habit of putting off until tomorrow that which should have been done last year. Spending time creating alibis and excuses to have done the job. Planning what to do IF AND WHEN OVERTAKEN BY FAILURE, INSTEAD OF BURNING ALL BRIDGES AND MAKING RETREAT IMPOSSIBLE. EXPECTING POVERTY INSTEAD OF DEMANDING RICHES.
HairstonHustle.blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Purchase your copy of Think and Grow Rich here: https://amzn.to/2VBr77B