To be sure of success, you must have plans which faultless.
No individual has sufficient experience, education, native ability, and knowledge to insure the accumulation of a great fortune, without the cooperation of other people.
If the first plan which you adopt does not work successfully, replace it with a new plan, if this new plan fails to work, replace it, in turn with still another, and so on, until you find a plan which DOES WORK.
Temporary defeat is not permanent failure.
Your achievement can be no greater than your PLANS are sound.
No man is ever whipped, until he QUITS – in his own mind.
When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
If you give up before your goal has been reached, you are a “quitter”.
Intelligent planning is essential for success in any undertaking designed to accumulate riches.
Broadly speaking, there are two types of people in the world. One type is known as LEADERS, and the other as FOLLOWERS.
They became great leaders because they were INTELLIGENT FOLLOWERS.
The man who cannot follow a leader intelligently, cannot become an efficient leader. The man who can follow a leader most efficiently, is usually the man who develops into leadership most rapidly.
THE MAJOR ATTRIBUTES OF LEADERSHIP
- UNWAVERING COURAGE
- SELF CONTROL
- A KEEN SENSE OF JUSTICE
- DEFINITENESS OF DECISION
- DEFINITENESS OF PLANS
- THE HABIT OF DOING MORE THAN PAID FOR
- A PLEASING PERSONALITY
- SYMPATHY AND UNDERSTANDING
- MASTERY OF DETAIL
- WILLINGNESS TO ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY
THE 10 MAJOR CAUSES OF FAILURE IN LEADERSHIP
- INABILITY TO ORGANIZE DETAILS
- UNWILLINGNESS TO RENDER HUMBLE SERVICE
- EXPECTATION OF PAY FOR WHAT THEY “KNOW” INSTEAD OF WHAT THEY DO WITH THAT WHICH THEY KNOW
- FEAR OF COMPETITION FROM FOLLOWERS
- LACK OF IMAGINATION
- EMPHASIS OF THE “AUTHORITY” OF LEADERSHIP
- EMPHASIS OF TITLE
THE THIRTY MAJOR CAUSES OF FAILURE
HOW MANY OF THESE ARE HOLDING YOUR BACK?
- UNFAVORABLE HEREDITARY BACKGROUND
- LACK OF A WELL-DEFINED PURPOSE IN LIFE
- LACK OF AMBITION TO AIM ABOVE MEDIOCRITY
- INSUFFICIENT EDUCATION
- LACK OF SELF-DISCIPLINE
- ILL HEALTH
- UNFAVORABLE ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES DURING CHILDHOOD
- LACK OF PERSISTENCE
- NEGATIVE PERSONALITY
- LACK OF CONTROLLED SEXUAL URGE
- UNCONTROLLED DESIRE FOR “SOMETHING FOR NOTHING”
- LACK OF A WELL-DEFINED POWER OF DECISION
- ONE OR MORE OF THE SIX BASIC FEARS
- WRONG SELECTION OF A MATE IN MARRIAGE
- WRONG SELECTION OF ASSOCIATES IN BUSINESS
- SUPERSTITION AND PREJUDICE
- WRONG SELECTION OF A VOCATION
- LACK OF CONCENTRATION OF EFFORT
- THE HABIT OF INDISCRIMINATE SPENDING
- LACK OF ENTHUSIASM
- INABILITY TO COOPERATE WITH OTHERS
- POSSESSION OF POWER THAT WAS NOT ACQUIRED THROUGH SELF EFFORT
- INTENTIONAL DISHONESTY
- EGOTISM AND VANITY
- GUESSING INSTEAD OF THINKING
- LACK OF CAPITAL
BE SURE THAT YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN YOU NOW RECEIVE.
Your financial requirements or wants have nothing whatever to do with your WORTH.
HairstonHustle.blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Purchase your copy of Think and Grow Rich here: https://amzn.to/2VBr77B